Management of Frail Patients in Private Practice
Nov 08 2019
Geriatrics- Clinical Assessment, Managing Patients with Poor Prognosis & Difficult Denture Patients
- Friday November 8, 2019. 8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Registration & continental breakfast at 8:00
- Quincy Holiday Inn, 4821 Oak St. just west of Walmart
- "Management of Frail Patients in Private Practice"
- Dr. Ron Ettinger, specialist in Prosthodontics & Gerontology speaks the bulk of the day. Reps from Midwest Dental & Sirona discuss infection control & handpiece maintenance, early
- C.E. Hours
- 6 - lecture.
- $200 for ADA members/ $250 for non-ADA members. $35 for Staff. Any Tuition paid includes continental breakfast and lunch. Lunch is $15 cash or check for those T.L. Gilmer members that have paid CE Dues ($250). T.L. Gilmer members can optionally pay $310 to prepay any and all lunches.
Back to Calendar