Pediatric Dentistry Update
Sep 22 2017
Internationally known author and speaker on food epigenetics, airway and breathing
- Friday September 22, 2017. 8:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Registration & continental breakfast at 8:00
- Quincy Holiday Inn, 4821 Oak St. just west of Walmart
- "Pediatric Dentistry Update"
- Dr. Ken Rawson, Associate Professor, Interim Associate Dean, Section Head- Department of Pediatric Dentistry, SIU School of Dental Medicine
- C.E. Hours
- 6 - lecture
- $200 for ADA members/ $250 for non-ADA members. $35 for Staff. Any Tuition paid includes continental breakfast and lunch. Lunch is $15 cash or check for those T.L. Gilmer members that have paid CE Dues ($250). T.L. Gilmer members can optionally pay $310 to prepay any and all lunches.
Back to Calendar